A delicious snack to fuel you through the week! These come together in 15 minutes and are vegan and gluten free!
- 1 cup quick oats
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened) + extra for rolling
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (unsalted, no sugar added)
- 1/2 cup peanuts (dry-roasted, unsalted)
- 1/4 cup pitted Medjool dates, packed
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Add quick oats, shredded coconut, peanut butter, peanuts, pitted dates, cinnamon and salt to a food processor. Pulse until the texture of coarse sand, with no large pieces of date visible.
- Add coconut oil and maple syrup to food processor. Pulse until the dough comes together in a ball. Scoop out dough and use your hands to squeeze it together, shaping into approximately 16 balls. Roll each ball into extra shredded coconut, until covered. Place in airtight container and refrigerate until firm.
To watch our cooking show click the link below!